Saturday, April 16, 2011

ANOTHER LOSS SO SOON...

I received the following from Peggy Branham Krumlinde yesterday morning. Her brother, Zane Branham, was 76 and a BHS and Texas Tech graduate. 

"... I realize we are all nearing the end of our journey here, but it is still sad and hard to see it come to those we know and love.  I lost my brother yesterday after having been hospitalized for over four months.  I would like to share something from author, Mary Frye":
 
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am in the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush of
beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the star-shine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
I am with those I love,
I am with Him in Heaven above.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.


I know what it's like to lose a sibling, and I also know that thoughts and prayers from friends and loved ones are a comfort after such a loss. Please join me in sending your condolences and love to Peggy. May her brother Zane rest in peace.

Peace be with you all,
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, Peggy, about your brother's death. I know how dearly you will miss him until you see him again some day.

    My prayer for you and your family is God's surrounding love and comfort.

    June (Hash)Curry

    ReplyDelete