Sunday, August 7, 2011

MORE "GREATS"

Scotlyn Kathleen and big sister Londyn

I cannot believe I forgot about JUNE (HASH) CURRY'S newest great-grandchild. I remember when this cutie was born in June and I saw precious photos of her.  Scotlyn Kathleen is the daughter of JUNE'S granddaughter, Karen and her husband, Erik. She was born this past June. 

I guess the race is on to see who has the most "great-grandchildren".  Let's see... that's seven for JUNE, three for PEG, and I'm not certain how many for JERLENE (PIEL) STEEL. NANCY (THOMPSON) BAKER has three (I think).

I think our class took to heart the directive to "go forth, be fruitful, and multiply"!

More peace and love this Sunday in August,
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Dottie Bishop RogersAugust 13, 2011 at 1:03 PM

    The pics are wonderful. My daughter and her camera have yet to send my pics of her first grandchild and (drum roll, please) my ninth great grandchild. She also has pics of my special Larry that I will send on, I promise.

    Love to all,
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete