Monday, April 30, 2012

Emergency Prayers Needed

James Hays sent the following email to me yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't get this out to everyone sooner, but my internet service was down for three days. I just now got back online. Needless to say, we will hold her in our prayers. Peace and love, Marilyn

"Nydah Ellet was badly injured in a car wreck ten days ago.  She is in room 459B at Akron City Hospital, 55 Arch St., Akron Ohio 44304.  She is presently unable to manage a phone, but the hospital # is 330 375-4666.  I'm sure that cards and prayers would be appreciated.  I'll try to keep you posted on her condition."

1 comment:

  1. Nydah is definitely in my prayers and has been since she posted her accident on Facebook more than a week ago. I hope she is feeling better, but haven't heard about her injuries. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete