Thursday, May 3, 2012

GOING HOME FOR A VISIT


Peggy Branham Krumlinde
"Marilyn ~ I so appreciate you and your keeping all of us informed.  It is so neat to hear about our old friends.  My prayers are with those in sadness, illness and trials.
 
I am going back to Ballinger (first time in over 3 years) on the 14th (of May) to visit with my cousin, June Harris Koch.  Our cousin from Sugar Land, Mary Helen Horn, is 3 years younger than June and I.  I wanted to take her to Ballinger to visit with June. I will fly to Houston, spend a couple of days with my friend, Marie, and she and Mary Helen and I will drive to Ballinger on the 14th.  I love going back - there are so many wonderful memories for me there.
 Thanks again, Marilyn."  Peg


Editor:  I thought you all would like to know this so perhaps you can arrange a small (or large) get-together while Peg is there. When I still lived in Ballinger, we had a wonderful visit with Peggy. If you get the chance, ask her about her experiences living in Colorado and having to hike through the snow with her groceries, keeping an eye out for the coyotes trailing her hoping to get a snack! Some of us think we had it rough!
***********************************************
More from James:
"Nydah is in an acute rehab facility now.  The address is:
Nydah Ellet
29 N. Adams St. Rm 103
Akron OH 44309

Phone 330 572-7780 for the facility. But she can't use the phone adequately yet due to her condition. She could use encouragement with cards and prayers."

Peace,
Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Rosalyn Urbantke HoelscherMay 4, 2012 at 7:22 PM

    I do wish we could be there too, just cannot make it this time. Let me know when the next time will be, we will try to come.

    ReplyDelete