Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Morning Update 10-25-07

Good Morning,

A quick report on Peggy. She did go home from the hospital yesterday. I briefly spoke with her yesterday afternoon. Peggy asked me to tell everyone of you how much she appreciated all of your prayers, good wishes, and visits. Needless to say, she is weak and will need to recover a lot more strength before receiving visitors at home. Maybe next week she will be up to short visits. Right now she says she is not sore at all from the surgery, nor does she have a bandage of any sort! Isn't modern surgery wonderful? Remember, this was open heart surgery! Amazing...

Check out the front page of the Ballinger Ledger this week. Our class picture in all its glory! Doris Stokes White managed to get her picture on the front page twice at one time.

I hope more of you will post comments here on our blog. It is still in the works, and I'm sure we will make changes. I need your input. I appreciate the emails, but if you post a comment, others can read it also. Just click on the "comments" below each new post and follow the directions. If you wish to read the comments, do the same. I want to find a way that they will be visible without your having to click on them.

If you have a long article or story (no copyrighted material, please ~ unless it's yours) you wish to post on here, send it to me via email attachment and I will post it for you. Get creative for me.... or send me things you wish you'd put in your handbook bio. I will also correct any spelling or other errors if you wish.

Bye for now. I am going to post a couple of items now... one from June Hash Curry.

Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment