Monday, November 12, 2007

VALLEY CREEK ~ NOT ELM CREEK

The following was sent to me today by Jimmie Stubblefield. It's amazing to me how our memories differ from person to person. Of course, if one were actually involved in such an event (streaming down a flooded creek with little or no clothes on!), I believe one would tend to remember.....

"It was Valley Creek--not Elm Creek--there were six of us--we spent many wonderful hours roaming the creek from my house to the city lake--we did some things most people never knew about."
.....Jimmie S.

Hmmmmm Now where was it Rodney dropped off several of us girls to take a late-night swim while he patiently waited a half mile up the road? Was that One-Mile or Four-Mile Crossing?

2 comments:

  1. By the way, can anyone tell me where in the world "Valley Creek" is? Does it still have water in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Jimmie. I stand corrected. I do know Grady had very fond memories of those times with all of you.

    June

    ReplyDelete