Saturday, November 10, 2007

More Elm Creek Escapades

June (Hash) Curry sent the following comment. It is so funny, I had to post it up front. Jimmie S., if you read this, we'd like to know if you were one of those who were streaking down the creek!

"When Grady was alive he could tell some hairy stories about his group of friends and their escapades on Elm Creek. I think some of those were achieved without the benefit of clothes in any form at breakneck speed down that flooding creek. He, Dwayne and Bobby Patton, and I think sometimes Jimmie Stubblefield and Freddie Tyree had adventures on this creek on Sunday afternoons (I could be mistaken about Jimmie, though, as he was a really good child)."

Grady used to put me and our children in stitches with these stories.

June

No comments:

Post a Comment